OverviewAPM Rehabilitation Counsellor (Adelaide) Part Time in Adelaide SA
Branch Adelaide SA AU
Rehabilitation Counsellor (Adelaide)
Work with government agencies, employers and insurers to provide various services. Full time or part time….
Full time or part time
APM is a workplace based rehabilitation provider with a national presence. We seek a qualified health professional who will deliver vocational rehabilitation services to a variety of clients.
Requirements for the role:
- A relevant university degree.
- Registration with relevant board.
- Comcare registration (desirable).
- Previous experience in vocational rehabilitation desirable.
- Outstanding interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
What you need to know about the APM Adelaide team:
- We are a small multidisciplinary team, who are passionate about their work.
- You will see a variety of clients within all of the different compensation schemes.
- You’ll have flexibility in how you work.
- We offer a competitive remuneration package and incentive scheme.
- You will have a manageable case load of clients.
What you do as a Consultant:
- Work with government agencies, employers and insurers to provide various services.
- Prepare, plan and deliver consulting services.
- Provide clinical intervention and recommendations.
- Conduct initial assessments and develop return to work plans.
- Undertake case reviews with medical and health professionals.
- Undertake vocational assessments and counselling.
For more information about the role please call Maria Zografidis 0412 867 599.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Adelaide, SA, AU
Posted on: 2015-03-03