OverviewANSON Management Consulting Therapeutic Lead – Kalgoorlie Contract in Western Australia
ANSON Management Consulting
Branch WA AU
Therapeutic Lead – Kalgoorlie
The role is varied and includes all aspects of clinical supervision across multiple programs, development, planning and implementing service provision, liaison…
About the Company: Our client is a highly regarded community based organisation that provides support and assistance to those that are vulnerable or in need within the WA community. The organisation’s mission is to contribute to the development of healthy and inclusive communities in Australia through the provision of quality social services.
About the Role: Reporting to the Centre Manager, you will provide clinical leadership and supervision of a dedicated multi-disciplinary team of healthcare professionals. The role is varied and includes all aspects of clinical supervision across multiple programs, development, planning and implementing service provision, liaison with other service providers and ensuring compliance with relevant industry standards.
Job Requirements: To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will have the following:
- Sound experience managing your own clinical case load of clients with complex needs
- Experience or knowledge in overseeing, clinical reviews and auditing governance standards
- The ability to train and up skill staff and bring out the best in people
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Social Work or other relevant qualification
- Supervisory experience coupled with experience working with young people and families will be an advantage
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package including salary packaging and the opportunity to be part of an industry leading and respected community services organisation.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: , WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18