OverviewAnglicare Southern Queensland Registered Nurses Part Time in Sunshine Coast QLD
Anglicare Southern Queensland
Branch Sunshine Coast QLD AU
Sunshine Coast QLD
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses (one part time and one casual), based in Nambour, to provide clinical expertise and high quality healthcare services…
About the Position
Our Sunshine Coast Community Services team are key in providing care and support to a range of clients, including Aged Care and Disability.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses (one part time and one casual), based in Nambour, to provide clinical expertise and high quality healthcare services in our communities across the Sunshine Coast region.
As a Registered Nurse with Anglicare SQ, you will assist our clients in their home environment and provide comprehensive and accurate nursing assessments, undertake case management of clients and apply your expert clinical knowledge to implement planned care.
To become a member of this dedicated team, you must offer the following:
- Strong clinical background and current knowledge of practices
- Skills in palliative care, wound care, medication management and post-acute care
- A background in community nursing and a commitment continuous improvement
- Proven ability to manage workload and ensure documentation is complete and up to date
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Compassion and enthusiasm, with a friendly, approachable attitude
You will also require qualifications, including:
- A degree in Nursing
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- A current unrestricted Queensland Driver’s Licence (and your own reliable vehicle)
- A National Police Certificate
What We Offer
Along with the opportunity to join one of Queensland’s leading employers in the non-profit sector, you will also be offered:
- A friendly and dedicated team of professionals in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Significant and ongoing training – both internal and external
- Genuine and realistic career growth and development plans
- Work/life balance with part time or casual hours, working close to home in the Sunshine Coast
- A competitive salary and the ability to increase your take home pay with salary packaging (for part time role)
Show Your Interest
Apply now and be rewarded with a position that directly and positively influences the quality of life for our clients; working with an organization that values your professional contribution and personal well-being.
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island heritage are strongly encouraged to apply.
To submit an application and to view a copy of the Position Description, click ‘Apply’ below or visit http://anglicaresq.org.au/career/ and refer to job number S2842
For further information please contact
Linda Mulligan on 07 5459 5333
Applications close Friday 21st April 2017
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to complete a Pre-Employment Assessment that requires disclosure of pre-existing injuries, illnesses or conditions that could reasonably be aggravated by performing the duties of this position.
About Us Anglicare Southern Queensland is a proud member of the Anglicare Australia network. We provide the support you need for the life you want in partnership with government and other support organisations in response to identified care needs throughout southeast Queensland.
For over 140 years our staff have connected with people on every step of their life path, responding with compassion, creativity, commitment and courage to the needs of the members of our community who require support.
Every day the passionate staff and volunteers of Anglicare Southern Queensland are working to respond to growing community demand for our services. Whether it is providing nursing care and domestic assistance in the home, physiotherapy to enable the return of mobility, emergency accommodation for victims of domestic violence, working with foster carers in the care of vulnerable children, a safe caring environment for the elderly, skills training for young unemployed people or parental education and counselling, Anglicare Southern Queensland is here, to offer the best quality support to enable you to live the life that you want.
We also offer a range of specialist services within indigenous, homeless, multicultural and rural and remote communities.
The work of Anglicare Southern Queensland stretches from Cairns to Coolangatta, from Birdsville to Brisbane and reaches out to support to people of all ages with a variety of needs.
Anglicare Southern Queensland has a workforce of over 2500 people in Queensland across residential aged care, community care and a range of social services programs all working towards a happier, healthier community.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-13