OverviewAMP Limited Adviser On-boarding & Integration Consultant Contract in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Adviser On-boarding & Integration Consultant
Collaborate with internal and external business partners and stakeholders to coordinate the delivery of onboarding services….
About the role
The primary purpose of this role is to support the growth of our financial planning network through the high quality planning and case management of the onboarding and establishment of financial advisers, mortgage consultants and practices to the AMP licensee network including merger and acquisition transitions.
This is a fixed term contract opportunity.
- End-to-end case management of onboarding transitions of new advisers
- Collaborate with internal and external business partners and stakeholders to coordinate the delivery of onboarding services
- Proactively lead and manage all case related communications
- Identify opportunities for innovation and participate in continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the adviser experience and increase operational efficiency
Skills & experience
- Previous case management and or project experience
- Ability to understand complex systems and policies
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills and situational awareness
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences – and collective strength – make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-25