OverviewAMF Bowling Facilities Manager- Woodville Full Time in Woodville SA
Branch Woodville SA AU
Facilities Manager- Woodville
Your primary purpose as the Facilities Manager will be to manage the overall operation of the facilities department….
• Background in the maintenance and repair of equipment and mechanical machinery?
• Keen to be part of a bigger, more diverse team?
…Than AMF needs you to manage our Woodville Centre’s Facility Team in all aspects of the facilities department. AMF is an iconic brand, well known and familiar with families and bowling types all across Australia and New Zealand. AMF is part of the Ardent Leisure Group and is the largest tenpin bowling group in Australia with over 2,000 employees.
Our AMF Woodville Centre is looking for a diverse Facilities Manager who has a hands on approach to leadership and a passion for creating an entertaining and FUN environment for our team and customers! Your primary purpose as the Facilities Manager will be to manage the overall operation of the facilities department. You will be responsible for the maintenance of pinspotters, machinery, lanes, scoring equipment, building and fittings.
Reporting to the Centre Manager your key responsibilities will include: –
• Hands on management of the centre’s maintenance and repair ensuring optimal functioning of all facility equipment is achieved.
• Proactively reviewing the centres facility and equipment, identifying cause of errors and providing solutions for repairs in a timely manner to ensure maximum revenue and profitability.
• Provide coaching and motivation to the facilities team ensuring they are developed in all areas and have the ability to always execute with excellence.
• Ensure that the procedures conducted within the centre comply with company policies and OHS guidelines.
• Manage the facility’s financial performance to assist the centre in achieving financial KPI’s and budgets.
Specifically we are looking for a leader with the following experiences and competencies:
• Proven people management experience
• Over 2 years of experience in repair and maintenance of building and mechanical machinery.
• Good mechanical and electrical aptitude
• Experience in team member development and performance management.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Proven financial acumen in controlling wage and cost control while achieving budgets/targets.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver excellent service levels under pressure and within tight timeframes
Flexible working arrangements over 7 days with after hours and weekend work is a requirement.
If you are a passionate, driven individual who is looking to join a successful team, then we look forward to your application and helping you develop your career.
Job : Facilities, Trades & Services
Primary Location : AU-SA-Woodville
Schedule : Full-time
Unposting Date : Mar 24, 2015, 11:59:00 PM
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Woodville, SA, AU
Posted on: 2015-02-25