OverviewAMF Bowling Facilities Manager – Kingpin Chermside Full Time in Queensland
Branch QLD AU
Facilities Manager – Kingpin Chermside
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ‘hands on’ Facilities Manager to lead the overall operations of the Facilities Department at our KINGPIN…
Who we are
Our Company includes great entertainment brands such as AMF Bowling, Kingpin Bowling and Playtime, bringing them together to become the ultimate entertainment destination. We are also part of the Ardent Leisure Group, a leading owner and operator of some of Australia’s iconic entertainment and leisure brands including Dreamworld, Whitewater World and Skypoint.
With over 50 entertainment venues in Australia and New Zealand and a team of 1,800+ employees, we pride ourselves on having a passionate team who are devoted to creating remarkable experiences for our guests and being champions of fun!
KINGPIN is almost ready to open its doors to one of its greatest venues to date! Located inside Westfield Chermside, KINGPIN will be Brisbane’s one stop entertainment hub featuring bowling, karaoke and billiards rooms, PLAYTIME arcade complete with winner’s vault prize redemption store, restaurant and a sports bar!
What we need
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ‘hands on’ Facilities Manager to lead the overall operations of the Facilities Department at our KINGPIN Chermside venue. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for leading the facilities team and ensuring the repair and maintenance of bowling machines, machinery, lanes, scoring equipment, building and fittings are of a high standard at all times.
So if you have
- Experience in hands on management roles in facilities, electrical, trade or mechanical fields
- Ability to proactively review equipment, identifying cause of errors and providing solutions for repairs in a timely manner
- Financial acumen in controlling wages & costs, while achieving budget targets.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills to inspire the team
- Knowledge of WHS guidelines
- Ability to adapt and work as part of a team with a focus on team first
- Flexible availability for various shifts during the day, night and over the weekend
We will offer you
- The opportunity to work in fun, enjoyable and rewarding work environment
- Training, development and real opportunities for careers advancement
- Rewards and recognition along with amazing staff discounts across all our brands!
If you think you’re ready to be part of our crew, apply now!
Job : Operations Management
Primary Location : AU-QLD-QLD Region
Schedule : Full-time
Unposting Date : Ongoing
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18