OverviewAmerican Express Assistant Manager, Amex Offers Full Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Assistant Manager, Amex Offers
And Social Media. At American Express we aspire to become the world’s most respected….
At American Express we aspire to become the world’s most respected
service brand. Our values encompass customer commitment, integrity, quality,
teamwork, respect for people, good citizenship, will to win, respect for others
and personal accountability.
The Amex Offers team sits within the Global Merchant Services Marketing
team that drive value for key Amex merchant partners. The Amex Offers team
manage our digital platform that delivers value for our merchant partners at
scale with our multi-merchants strategy being a key part of this. Amex Offers
is also a key loyalty lever for Amex Cards team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the team for an Assistant
Manager. As the successful individual you
will manage our multi-strategy end-to-end, from Merchant identification and
sell in, through to overseeing campaign execution, budget management to
analytics and reporting back to our Merchants. In addition you will help
identify opportunities and build scale network marketing programs to drive
Merchant and Card member engagement, manage these end-to-end tactical
campaigns, and ensure portfolio measurement and analytics are delivered.
The position will frequently attend merchant meetings, providing
marketing expertise, monitoring and analysing campaign results, communicating
results effectively back to merchants and contributing to strategy
The successful candidate will:
- Flawlessly execute objective-led Multi-Merchant marketing strategies
with Managed Merchant accounts to drive merchant satisfaction measured via
annual Net Promoter Score survey (NPS).
- Help drive the pipeline and by partnering with Client Management to
identify opportunities to sell-in Amex Offers campaigns across the Merchant
- Leverage our transformational digital capabilities and distribution
channels to drive our Merchant and Card Member marketing strategies.
- Manage budgets, and external agency relationships.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and
You will need to have:
- Demonstrated experience and passion for B2C Marketing, Digital Marketing
and Social Media.
- Partnerships, consulting or sales experience an advantage.
- Proven ability to flawlessly execute a number of marketing campaigns
- Ability to drive results across a large volume of campaign while
ensuring seamless and flawless execution.
- Experience of analysing and interpreting data, to thoroughly
understanding of the performance of channels, campaigns and customer segments.
- Demonstrated skill in building and leveraging relationships; a team
player able to successfully influence across multiple business groups within
- Proactive, personable and high energy
- Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapid change
addition to this you will have exceptional attention to detail, be a
multi-tasker with a team player approach. In return you will work in a rewarding
environment for a global leader. Apply
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-25