OverviewAmbition Network Security Engineer Contract in Sydney Central Business District NSW
Branch Sydney Central Business District NSW AU
Network Security Engineer
Sydney Central Business District NSW
Responsible for implementation and administration of the Network Security. Working for a global organisation, in the Finance Industry, this is an amazing…
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$600 – AU$700 per day
Kelly McCaughey Email Kelly View Kelly’s other roles
Working for a global organisation, in the Finance Industry, this is an amazing opportunity to work within a complex environment, in the Network Security Team.
- You will be liaising with the Projects team on code releases and Architectural design of the Network
- Responsible for implementation and administration of the Network Security.
- Troubleshooting of Network related issues
- Adherement to best practice and organisational processes
- Devices include Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, FWSM
- Experience required is up to Design level, with current implementation and troubleshooting experience
- Previous experience in a complex Network is essential
- 5+ Years experience in a similar Network Engineering position
- Ability to work as a team player and build relationships with key stakeholders is imperative
Certifications will be highly regarded.
Please apply now to hear more about this positio
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15