OverviewAmart Sports Casual and Part Time Retail Team Member Part Time in Melbourne VIC
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Casual and Part Time Retail Team Member
Our supportive team culture, extensive professional development opportunities, and team benefits such as discounts across all our brands are just some of the…
Job no: 841553
Work type: Casual, Part Time
Location: VIC – Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Great brand. Great team. Great rewards. Great opportunities.
- Share your passion for Sporting and Fitness with one of Australasia’s favourite retailers
- Enjoy great financial rewards within a flexible work environment
- Work with the products you love alongside a dynamic team
Get your career in peak condition at one of Australia’s favourite sporting retailers
Amart Sports Melbourne City is seeking the next talented member of our passionate and energetic team. You will be a valued contributor to our store, bringing experience gained from previous fast-paced roles. Amart Sports offers a dynamic and flexible team environment with great financial incentives and a clear pathway to ongoing career opportunities.
About the role:
As a member of our dynamic retail team you will be an actively involved in our success, showing outstanding performance in the following areas:
- Customer service – offering solutions and in-store experiences that inspire our customers to live their passion
- Merchandising – boosting store sales through refill and store presentation
- Teamwork – Work with your team to achieve the stores goals and objectives together
- Product Knowledge – providing expert advice on our great range of brands and products
As a key player in our high-performing team you’ll demonstrate initiative, thrive in a fast paced environment, deliver great communication and customer service, and have sound PC, literacy and numeracy skills. Previous experience within a specialist retail environment is desirable but not essential.
With more than 650 stores, Super Retail Group is one of Australasia’s largest and most successful retail organisations. Our supportive team culture, extensive professional development opportunities, and team benefits such as discounts across all our brands are just some of the reasons our 12,000 team members tell us Super Retail Group is a great place to work.
“As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Super Retail Group strives to create an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about flexible working arrangements.”
For more information or to apply, visit www.shareourpassion.com
Closing date subject to change
Applications Close: 08/5/2017
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-24