OverviewAlphapharm Packaging Operator Full Time in Carole Park QLD
Branch Carole Park QLD AU
Carole Park QLD
Previous experience in a fast paced FMCG or Pharmaceutical environment. Permanent Full Time….
Job no: 972222
Work type: Permanent Full Time
For Us, It’s A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world’s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Come Join Us
Position Packaging Operators (full time, rotating shift, $22.50 per hour)
Location Alphapharm, Australia – Carole Park
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. We are looking for those with experience working in manufacturing preferably in FMCG/GMP/Pharmaceuticals industries and have sound knowledge and skills for plant processing. This is a rotating shift position working 6am til 2:06pm week one, and 2pm til 10:06pm week two.
Suitable candidates would need to possess the following:
- Previous experience in a fast paced FMCG or Pharmaceutical environment
- Exposure to GMP principles (desired)
- Experience with setting up and operating manufacturing equipment to ensure quality and conformity of filled and packaged products to quality standards
- Inspecting and removing defective products and packaging materials
- Stocking and sorting product for packaging or filling machine operation, in addition to replenishing packing supplies
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic workspace
- Sound numeracy and literacy skills with excellent attention to detail
- High work ethic and solid work history
- Your own transport is necessary as this site is not accessible via public transport
Part of our recruitment process includes completing a police clearance and medical checks.
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. These are the requirements for this position:
- Mechanical aptitude, experience operating machinery in a manufacturing environment;
- Computer literate, experience with SAP an advantage;
- Relevant industry experience and a good understanding of GMP;
- Able to work shift work and be available for overtime on occasion on the weekend; and
- Excellent communication, problem solving and team skills.
- Must be eligible to work in Australia (Australian Citizen or appropriate Visa holder)
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications close 28 April 2017 . Internal candidates should apply through our careers portal: careers.alphapharm.com.au
Advertised: 24 Apr 2017 E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 28 Apr 2017 E. Australia Standard Time
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , ,
Posted on: 2017-04-25