OverviewALDI Australia Retail Assistant – ADD STORE LOCATION Part Time in Carrara QLD
Branch Carrara QLD AU
Retail Assistant – ADD STORE LOCATION
Extensive training and development. At ALDI, our people are the key to our success….
At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
We’re looking for high energy team members who love to keep active and busy. A Retail Assistant at ALDI needs to be able to thrive in a fast paced, team environment and always be willing to go the extra mile for their customers and team. The role is physical in nature, so you’ll need to enjoy hands-on work and meeting deadlines and our shifts can start at 6am some mornings, and finish at 10pm others, so being flexible and available any 5 out of 7 days is important. Finally, prior experience in a fast paced, retail environment will be viewed favourably; however a positive attitude and hardworking spirit are an absolute must.
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration – $24.30 per hour
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Career opportunities in our rapidly growing store network including progression to Store Management Trainee
- Extensive training and development.
- Rotating roster and guaranteed contracted hours.
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and replenishing stock storewide
- Operating manual pallet moving equipment
- Merchandising stock storewide
- Serving and assisting customers in a professional and efficient manner
- Operating tills and calculating change manually
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Carrara, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-16