OverviewAirbus Group Australia Pacific Capability Enhancement Project Manager Contract in Richmond NSW
Airbus Group Australia Pacific
Branch Richmond NSW AU
Capability Enhancement Project Manager
With the largest market share in civilian and military helicopters, the company supports more than 500 Airbus Helicopters and is well recognised as a leading…
C-130J Capability Enhancement Unit
Airbus Group Australia Pacific has a position available for an experienced Project Manager within our C-130J Through Life Support team for a fixed term period of two years. Reporting to the Capability Enhancement Unit manager the Capability Enhancement Project Manager is expected to manage multiple projects within the Capability Enhancement Unit including project coordination, schedule management, oversight of Work Breakdown Structure development, oversight of task estimation, update of the Project Management tool and stakeholder engagement.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: *
- Manage all Capability Enhancement Unit projects within the prescribed PM system tool. *
- Liaise with all team members to generate schedules and Work Breakdown Structures. *
- Utilise core qualifications, skills and experience to develop technical solutions *
- Liaise with the Services, operators, maintainers, airworthiness authorities and members of the relevant Design Support Network in Australia and overseas as appropriate to ensure design integrity. *
- Maintain data files, engineering records and electronic databases as required to accurately report and record engineering decisions.
To be eligible for this position, you must have: *
- An appropriate trade or tertiary qualification relevant to C-130J Program Engineering activities, and *
- Project management experience
Applicants must be eligible for an Australian Government Security Clearance and have the capacity to satisfy pre-employment medical screening which may include drug and alcohol testing.
About Airbus Group Australia Pacific
Airbus Group Australia Pacific is a part of Airbus, a global pioneer in aerospace and defence related services whose divisions include Airbus Commercial, Airbus Helicopters and Airbus Defence and Space.
Wholly owned by Airbus, Airbus Group Australia Pacific represents Airbus in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific and is the region
‘s largest helicopter manufacturer, employing more than 1700 people across 19 sites in Australia and New Zealand. With the largest market share in civilian and military helicopters, the company supports more than 500 Airbus Helicopters and is well recognised as a leading Through-Life-Support provider in military fixed wing and helicopter platforms. Airbus Group Australia Pacific’s offering includes products, services and support of military aircraft, space systems and communication, intelligence and security. For further information, visit our website.
Application Closing Date: 30 April 2017
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Richmond, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-14