OverviewAGL Energy Payroll SME – ERP Transformation Contract in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Payroll SME – ERP Transformation
Recruitment, on-boarding, performance management and learning, to work. The Senior Payroll Specialist will be the Subject Matter….
The Senior Payroll Specialist will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on our ERP Program, providing expert guidance of the preparation and delivery of payroll business requirements during design, data cleansing and migration. As part of the Payroll work stream, the program includes the implementation of a new payroll system that will see the consolidation of two existing on premise SAP payroll solutions into a single payroll solution.
The ERP Program will deliver new ways of working – from recruitment, on-boarding, performance management and learning, to work management at our operational sites, processes for paying AGL people and vendors, financial reporting, and health and safety management.
The five key areas of the program are Finance, Works Management, and Procure to Pay, Hire to Retire and Payroll. The main objectives of the consolidation onto a common platform are to realize the benefits of a common simplified process and standardized data structures across the organization.
- Definition (or coordination) of business requirements for any functional specifications (for Blueprint and change requests)
- Identify process gaps between existing processes and the new consolidated processes
- Preparation and delivery (or coordination) of mapping of requirements to the new Payroll system
- Definition (or coordination) of functional requirements for interfacing, reporting and payslips
- Assist with the development of a test plan and test documents and conduct user acceptance and
- Document processes and ensure they are handed over fully to the payroll team for BAU
- Parallel testing
- Train the payroll team on systems and processes
- Extensive experience in Payroll processing
- Proven experience working on Payroll implementation
- Strong stakeholder facing and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning & organisational skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Skills in process design, compliance management and process improvement
- Innovative and positive team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Prior experience with MS Visio, Project Online and SharePoint is desirable
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
- You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
- Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on developing you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where “actions not words” fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link.
For a confidential discussion, please call Liz Boast on 03 9206 8967.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18