OverviewAegis Inbound Customer Service Consultant – Freight & Logistics Contract in Victoria
Branch VIC AU
Inbound Customer Service Consultant – Freight & Logistics
Aegis services over 300 clients from verticals such as Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, Technology, Telecom, Healthcare, Travel & Hospitality,…
Who is Aegis?
Aegis is a global outsourcing and technology company committed to impacting clients’ business outcomes by focusing on enhancing customer experience across all touch points and channels. Aegis was founded 30 years ago in the US and now has operations across 43 Locations in 9 countries, over 5 continents with 40,000+ Employees. Aegis services over 300 clients from verticals such as Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, Technology, Telecom, Healthcare, Travel & Hospitality, Consumer Goods, Retail, and Energy & Utilities. The company is wholly owned by Essar, a USD 39 billion conglomerate.
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting multiple Inbound Customer Service Consultants at our CBD site to be part of a campaign for one of Australia’s largest freight and logistics companies.In this role you will provide high levels of customer service to customers calling to book couriers and to enquire about their parcel deliveries, cards left and track and trace. The aim of the centre is to provide excellence in customer service and to assist customers and help problem solve with any issues they may be experiencing.
- Start Date: Monday, 1st of May 2017
- Melbourne CBD Location , close to public transport
- Fixed Term Contract until the 31st December 2017 with possible extension
- $19.56 per hour plus super plus leave entitlements (pro rata)
- Rotating Roster: 8:00am to 8:30pm, Monday to Friday
- 35 paid hours per week with no weekends!
- 5 days paid class room training plus 1 week training in our live Learning environment
- Opportunity for future career development and ongoing opportunities
What we are looking for:
- Strong customer service skills
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to achieve and maintain KPI’s
- Strong resilience and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle difficult calls
- Intermediate computer and numerical skills required
On offer to the successful candidate:
At Aegis we have our reward and recognition programs, social club, Employee Assistance Program, smart casual dress code as well as the opportunity to explore future career pathways within a global organization. The work environment is fun, friendly and casual.
How do you join our team?
It’s easy, apply today!!
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Victoria, TX, US
Posted on: 2017-04-22