OverviewAccountAbility Bookkeeper | Part-time Part Time in Melbourne VIC
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Bookkeeper | Part-time
The role holds responsibility for administering full bookeeping and banking function – you will use your knowledge gained within a similar role in effectively…
We are looking for a talented Finance Assistant for this vibrant and dynamic business based S.E./ Peninsula.
Based in Inner South East Suburb, this rapidly growing business is seeking a bright and experienced Finance professional to join the team on a permanent part-time basis. Reporting into the Head of Finance we seek confident, capable individuals who are able to self-manage day-to-day.
The role holds responsibility for administering full bookeeping and banking function – you will use your knowledge gained within a similar role in effectively managing daily transactional accounting tasks whilst working to specific time frames and deadlines. Previous auditing experience would be an advantage but not a necessity.
Duties to include:
- Assisting the Head of Finance on finance reporting, budgeting and forecasting on group level
- Account statement reconciliations
- Credit checks and new account set up
- Raising invoices
- Managing accounts payable and receivable
- Identifying and collecting overdue payments
- Payment allocation and bank reconciliations
- Assisting with job costing/entry of data
- End-to-end payroll processing
- Providing reports and commentary to management as requested
- Prompt and courteous attention to queries from all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Ad hoc duties as required
The successful person will possess:
- CA or CPA qualifed with auditing expereince
- Demonstrated experience in a similar, autonomous role
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to quickly learn new systems
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with an ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Process oriented with a keen eye for details
- A lateral thinker who can work with limited supervision
To express interest apply by following the appropriate link. Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Manique Tsang on 03 8629 1307 quoting reference .
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18