Overviewabrs Service Coordinator – Community Transport Full Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Service Coordinator – Community Transport
Work within a Commonwealth and State Government funded project that assist frail aged/ disabled community members with their transportation needs….
Established in 2003, by one of Australia’s leading charities, abrs is a unique recruitment service, specialising within the Not-For-Profit, Education and Social Welfare sector.
Work within a Commonwealth and State Government funded project that assist frail aged/ disabled community members with their transportation needs. This small, but friendly team is seeking the next contributor to this growing initiative.
As Service Coordinator you will be responsible for delivering safe, reliable transport services to the projects’ recipients.
- Answer phone calls and action accordingly in a timely manner
- Schedule transport requests
- Manage confirmations and cancellations of bookings
- Foster, manage and maintain relationship with clients
- Provide new clients with appropriate information and documents regarding service delivery
- Participate in organising the monthly Social Outing Program
- Liaise with drivers on a daily basis regarding any concerns with service delivery and attend to matters promptly
A successful candidate will be able to work in a busy environment as part of a small team. The ability to multi-task, organise and manage one’s time is imperative to the role. You will have the ability to manage multiple transport schedules and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively communicating both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated experience in organising and prioritising workload and deadlines, whilst maintaining attention to detail and accuracy.
- An understanding of issues relevant to people who are transport disadvantaged including people who are frail aged, younger people with disabilities and their carers.
- Demonstrated customer service experience, including the ability to engage and empathise with a diverse range of community members including CALD groups.
- Experience in being self-motivated, and ability to show initiative and work unsupervised.
- Demonstrated proficiency using computer programs and systems, such as Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated understanding of WH & S and EEO principles
For a confidential discussion OR to find out more about the role please call on 02 9218 2431. To apply hit APPLY NOW or alternatively email your resume to: [email protected]
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-17