OverviewAbout Space Lighting Web Developer Full Time in Melbourne VIC
About Space Lighting
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Manage any additional marketplaces from integration to ongoing maintenance. The scope of the role is on the ongoing development, maintenance and governance of…
WHO IS ABOUT SPACE?
About Space is known for its creativity, great design and new lighting technologies, we push the innovation boundaries with impactful product design and lighting experiences.
As a strong design leader in the lighting industry, About Space delivers on-trend lighting products encompassing sustainable and efficient collaborations with our envied trade and commercial client base.
Check out our website to discover more of the unique products About Space have brought to life.
WHY ABOUT SPACE?
We might be biased but we think About Space is leading the way as a great employer. Stepping into About Space , we are a fast-paced energetic culture. About Space is emulated in our vibrant lighting showrooms, the enthusiasm of About Space team comes with a proactive, outgoing mindset and can do attitude.
Our employees are creative and passionate. We work hard, and employees are provided the opportunity to work on a variety of innovative projects for well-known Australian and international clients.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
This is an exciting full-time role, sitting within the About Space team at Fitzroy, reporting directly to the Senior Management team. The scope of the role is on the ongoing development, maintenance and governance of our website, ensuring it is effectively utilized to promote the About Space brand, its key products and reputation across Australia and on an international stage.
We are growing visually and consistently with our brand, values and direction. We want you to bring your expertise and find solutions to develop new ideas for our websites, pro-actively developing new concepts and tools to communicate our brand and the personality of our brand online.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
This is a critical role and to thrive in this role you’ll need to possess the following:
- Monitor and track website performance metrics – SEO best practice
- Troubleshoot and escalate technical web queries and issues
- Handling of day to day website related queries
- Manage product data feeds
- Implementing sales promotions online
- Manage eBay store and all related eBay functions
- Manage local server & cloud server shared documents and maintain local email database
- Manage any additional marketplaces from integration to ongoing maintenance
- Assist in other website related projects & channels – with specific focus on increased traffic generation and conversion optimization
- Implementing online sales promotions
- Support in producing design assets for the website using Adobe Creative Suite as well as overall design changes, updates and improvements
- Responsible for the day to day website operations updating all relevant components including and improving function
- Undertake additional activities as instructed by the Sales & Marketing Manager
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within an e-commerce role
- Strong technical aptitude and understanding of web technologies
- Magneto or similar e-commerce cms experience skillset
- Intermediate Microsoft Office & Adobe Creative Suite
- Programming skills: HTML5, XHTML, CSS, jQuery JS, PHP My SQL
- Proficiency in web analytics & Google AdWords software
- High-level numeracy & literacy skills
- Collaborative mindset Understanding and passion for E-Commerce development
If this challenging role sounds like the job you have been waiting for, we’d love to hear from you! Please forward your resume in PDF format to [email protected]
All applications are handled in confidence.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-26