Overview1 Million Women WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR Full Time in Elizabeth SA
1 Million Women
Branch Elizabeth SA AU
WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Website and Social Media Coordinator application via Mumbrella. Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in Social Media and online publishing/writing….
1 Million Women is a Not-for-Profit organisation, inspiring women and girls to take action against climate change in their everyday lives and empowering them to live more sustainably.
We are currently looking for a Website and Social Media Coordinator based in Sydney for an immediate start. This position is permanent and full time and is based in Sydney CBD (between Town Hall and St James stations). The most important job requirement is to have a strong passion for the digital world and social media and be interested in sustainable living.
As part of our Digital Communications team, your job will be to:
– Collaborate with our Communications Manager to oversee, source, write and edit the content for our very popular blog.
– Manage our online community by monitoring, listening and responding to users in a “Social” way.
– Become an advocate for 1 Million Women in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
– Coordinate with our staff writers and guest bloggers.
– Help create, edit and arrange the text, audio, video, images and other materials that may be included on our website under tight deadlines.
– Consistently find ways to boost the popularity of our website, blogs and campaigns to increase user activity and monitor through analytics.
– Schedule content strategically across social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more to inspire and inform our audience.
– Help develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
– Help with the new direction we are taking with the content we produce, bringing your ideas to the table and have initiative to follow them up.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
– Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in Social Media and online publishing/writing.
– Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, LinkedIn etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
– Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
– Passionate about finding/following stories to produce written or video content.
– You are a team player with the confidence to take the lead when needed.
– Can pick up new tools and skills quickly.
Sudney CBD, Elizabeth St 2000
1 Million Women
Before applying, we encourage you to visit our website and Social Media sites here:
Website and blog: http://www.1millionwomen.com.au/blog/
Don’t delay, apply ASAP.
Forward all enquiries and applications including a resume and a cover letter explaining how you address the selection criteria above and why you would like to work with us, to Babs at [email protected], using the subject line: Website and Social Media Coordinator application via Mumbrella.
June 17th, 2015 at 4:33 pm
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Elizabeth, SA, AU
Posted on: 2015-06-19